Commercial Preventative Maintenance
Planned Preventive Maintenance can:
- Decrease repair costs by 12-16%
- Extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment by 20%
- Planned maintenance programs can lower maintenance costs by as much as 50%
Did you know?
- Your heating, ventilating and air conditioning system is 40% of your total energy usage.
- Energy costs are the single largest controllable operating cost in any building.
- A typical 100,000 square foot building not running efficiently could easily be spending $3 per square foot, per year on energy.
- 9 out of 10 commercial buildings fail to meet fundamental energy conservation conditions.
3 Steps To Save Money & Energy
1. Complete a complimentary consultation with our CSA at Pine State Services
2.We will perform a careful, comprehensive survey of your mechanical and environmental systems
3.We will present recommendations and a customized plan to help you save money and reduce energy consumption
Your technician will always be professional, uniformed and qualified to work on your equipment. We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.